I just posted this in Ahto, and I thought I'd share the joy here as well.
Luciano Mares, 81, of Fort Sumner, New Mexico, found the mouse in his home and wanted to get rid of it.
"I had some leaves burning outside, so I threw it in the fire, and the mouse was on fire and ran back at the house," he was quoted as saying by AP.
Though no-one was injured, the house and everything in it was destroyed.
"I've seen numerous house fires, but nothing as unique as this one," Fire Department Captain Jim Lyssy said.
Heard about it this morning, and just saw it on the news, too damn funny.