lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The time has come. Execute Kotor III.
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-13-2006, 07:34 PM   #1
Revan Skywalker
Rookie

Location: In a place where few know, training and Mastering the Force and my own unusal ability to fly at will.
Exclamation The time has come. Execute Kotor III.

Does anyone have acsess to Obsidianent forums? If so, post on their general forums that we are tired of waiting. There is already a thread here that shows a link to and IGN news report! Kotor III is coming, but we have waited long enough! P.S. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules. Don't mean too.

I'm a marshmallow away from a bowo of lucky charms.
Revan Skywalker is offline   you may:
Old 01-13-2006, 07:52 PM   #2
Cygnus Q'ol
Savior of Albion

Current Game: liberty city stories
Patience, young one. Such unchecked passion leads to the dark side.

Wouldn't you prefer it to be a little tardy, but a really well done game?
...one that lives up to all of our lofty expectations.

Relish in the fact that you live on a planet where money rules our global society. Kotor is a cash cow. They can't afford not to make it.

The only questions are:
Who will make it?
How will it compare?
...and when will it drop?

The Starbuck's in Bowerstone has Percolated Java Macchiatos.
Cygnus Q'ol is offline   you may:
Old 01-13-2006, 07:56 PM   #3
The Source
Rest In Peace

Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan Skywalker
Does anyone have acsess to Obsidianent forums? If so, post on their general forums that we are tired of waiting. There is already a thread here that shows a link to and IGN news report! Kotor III is coming, but we have waited long enough! P.S. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules. Don't mean too.
That IGN article is their prediction for 2006. If you read the article, you should note that they are only predicting what they believe will happen. Nothing in the article is based upon facts...

It has only been a year since KotOR II's release. If it is in production, I believe there will be a statement at the end of the year. We have so many threads about this IGN...

If you would like to be involved with the discussion, please feel free to check this thread out:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=152913

or

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=158259
The Source is offline   you may:
Old 01-13-2006, 08:58 PM   #4
Darth333
Administraterror

We already have a thread about kotor 3 news. If this thread is simply about posting in another forum, then it's quite pointless. The devs at Obsidian or anywhere else won't tell you anything about it...if fact no one who would really know something would tell you anything....business is business...official news about an eventual K3 will come in due time...
Darth333 is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > The time has come. Execute Kotor III.