lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Can't Save while playing DOTT with SCUMMVM
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-08-2005, 12:49 AM   #1
jmartin

Can't Save while playing DOTT with SCUMMVM

I just started replaying DOTT again using SCUMMVM, but although the game runs fine I can't seem save at all. Whenever I try to save using the menu or the quck save keys (Alt #) it says that the save game was unsuccessful. I believe that the autosaves that are supposed to happen every five minutes are also not working as the same message comes up roughly every few minutes while I'm playing the game. Do I need to copy DOTT over to my hard drive or have the game in a certian directory? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
jmartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2005, 01:58 AM   #2
jmartin

Nevermind. I fixed my problem.
jmartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2006, 08:25 PM   #3
porchbeast
Lurker

Unhappy can't save dott

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmartin
I just started replaying DOTT again using SCUMMVM, but although the game runs fine I can't seem save at all. Whenever I try to save using the menu or the quck save keys (Alt #) it says that the save game was unsuccessful. I believe that the autosaves that are supposed to happen every five minutes are also not working as the same message comes up roughly every few minutes while I'm playing the game. Do I need to copy DOTT over to my hard drive or have the game in a certian directory? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
i have the same problem, how did you do it?
porchbeast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Mojo Discussion Forums > Help! > Can't Save while playing DOTT with SCUMMVM