lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Ideas for ideal maps
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2006, 11:10 PM   #1
Fate's Decision
Rookie

Ideas for ideal maps

I was thinking about the newly announced modding tools and was wondering about some neat map ideas. There have been a couple of topics related to this but they were all requests for modders to create their own ideas.

I'm thinking about a pod racing map on Tatooine where the two sides have only two beginning CPs and the players have to board speeder bikes and choose a rout and race each other to get to a neutral CP. It would be much better on SBFII because you can use boosts and your speeder can jump to avoid obsicles.

Also the Super-Geonosis idea it's basically a huge Geonosis map that all of the Clones must start out in assault ships above the planet and must deploy AT-TE carrying republic gunships down to capture CPs.

Fate's Decision is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Modding & Editing > Ideas for ideal maps