lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mods for Fanfic forums
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-19-2006, 01:24 PM   #1
RC-1162
Liquidious Fleshbag

Current Game: SW:TOR
Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! 
Mods for Fanfic forums

i think that excellent writers in Coruscant Entertainment Center and Dant Theatre Co. like ForceFightWMe12, Sabretooth and Jedi_Knight_707 should be made moderators of those two forums because it would be easier for an experienced writer to help out and moderate the fanfic forums. (not that you guys are bad, that is) stinger is already there. how about it? i am not saying this so that i may have a chance to become a moderator and i dont mind if you take my suggestion but not appoint me as mod. id just like to make some people's work easier. what do you think???

Duct Tape is ALWAYS the answer
RC-1162 is offline   you may:
Old 01-19-2006, 02:30 PM   #2
Darth333
Administraterror

We believe that we currently have enough staff in the swk forums for now.

However, we are opened to suggestions such as making a compilation of the best storylines (once completed), adding a section for those on the website, making a sort of table of contents sticky linking to the different fanfics, etc. Just start a thread to give your suggestions and we will look at them.

Since this thread belongs to the kotor forums, I am moving it to the feedback forum over there.

If we ever feel that more staff is needed, we will contact the potential candidates ourselves.

Last edited by Darth333; 01-19-2006 at 02:43 PM.
Darth333 is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Starwarsknights.com > Feedback > Mods for Fanfic forums