lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: SWGB VS .EaW
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2006, 09:40 PM   #1
Jmaster3265
Forumite

SWGB VS .EaW

Hello everyone,

Here is something I just noticed after playing SWGB, and the EaW demo. Some of you may think i'm crazy but i beleieve this. Here goes, I think although EaW may have better graphics I think that SWGB has ok graphics BUT better detail. Keep in mind i'm only relating the two towards detail, not gameplay. I have heard many people on forums say how the detail could be better. I personally think in SWGB the vehicles and buildings have the best detail. Just take a look at some of the screenies (check eb or gamespot) on the buildings, and vehicles, and compare it to EaW. Hopefully this is just in the demo and the full version will be a lot better paying attention to detail. Thoughts? comments?

Jmaster3265 is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Galactic Discussion > SWGB VS .EaW