lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Velvetopia
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-02-2005, 04:56 AM   #1
Pingi
Lurker

Smile Velvetopia

Where do I have to hang that vine picture? I figure it is near sewers, on the street but I cannot find exact location.

How to unlock that gate on the right side of the street, behind which is that weird green thing, lamp or something, and a tag? Same thing in sewers, how to unlock gate downstairs? I tried everything and just couldn't manage to unlock it.

Please help!
Pingi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2005, 06:03 AM   #2
Smon
Bizarro

Current Game: Payday 2
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
I forget the vines... but to get in that gate you need to TK the trash can on the other side and drop it on a button over there.

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-03-2005, 07:27 AM   #3
Pingi
Lurker

Thanks.
Pingi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-23-2006, 12:47 AM   #4
kaecla
Rookie

I'm pretty sure the vine picture is for some secret area after you finish Velvetopia, somewhere in the Sewers.

No, there is not a thin line between love and hate. There is, in fact, a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every twenty feet between love and hate. - House

kaecla is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > Velvetopia