lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Advice? (towards end of game)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-23-2006, 12:42 AM   #1
kaecla
Rookie

Question Advice? (towards end of game)

I'm at the spot right before the 'Point of No Return', is this my last chance to get figments and stuff from others' brains, ever? (as in I'll never get to back until I finish the game)

No, there is not a thin line between love and hate. There is, in fact, a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every twenty feet between love and hate. - House

kaecla is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-23-2006, 08:48 AM   #2
Thrik
Symbolically Compelling

Hot Topic Starter Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
There is one of those teleporting whatsits after the point of no return which you can use to return to the collective unconscious, but you will be unable to return to either the camp or the asylum after the point of no return as the portal to Sasha's lab will no longer be there.

If you still have stuff to do, I wouldn't recommend going past the point of no return as there is no opportunity to return to the camp or asylum at all afterwards.

Thrik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-23-2006, 10:50 PM   #3
kaecla
Rookie

Awesome. One more question, is this pretty much it? End of game? *sniff* It's like finishing a good book - don't want it to end.

No, there is not a thin line between love and hate. There is, in fact, a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every twenty feet between love and hate. - House

kaecla is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-24-2006, 03:59 AM   #4
Thrik
Symbolically Compelling

Hot Topic Starter Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Once you plough through the last level which the point of no return leads onto, yes. :~

Thrik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > Advice? (towards end of game)