lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KOTOR III in the works?
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-25-2006, 11:18 PM   #1
DarthRevan2102
Rookie

KOTOR III in the works?

I was browsing through ign.com... then i came upon this http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/681/681657p1.html

it states:
January 17, 2006 - Obsidian Entertainment is currently working on three unannounced role-playing games, according to job listing site Creative Heads.

Comprised of former several Black Isle and BioWare creators, Obsidian appears to be expanding with work expressly for next-generation and PC platforms. One game, listed as a third-person action-RPG for Xbox 360 and PS3, is possibly the third in the Knights of the Old Republic series. Neither LucasArts nor Obsidian would confirm a renewal of their work done on Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords. According to a source close to the development team, Obsidian may not have sealed the deal yet for KOTOR 3.

"Revan was power. Staring into his eyes was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."
Jedi Master Kreia

DarthRevan2102 is offline   you may:
Old 01-25-2006, 11:30 PM   #2
The Doctor
Retired

Current Game: Skyrim
Forum Veteran 
Until they tell us, all we can do is guess
The Doctor is offline   you may:
Old 01-25-2006, 11:33 PM   #3
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthRevan2102
I was browsing through ign.com... then i came upon this http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/681/681657p1.html
it states:
January 17, 2006 - Obsidian Entertainment is currently working on three unannounced role-playing games... possibly the third in the Knights of the Old Republic series.
That's not enough for me or for many people.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may:
Old 01-25-2006, 11:34 PM   #4
DarthRevan2102
Rookie

I didnt say it was just thought everyone might like to see that things might be planned. Who knows.

"Revan was power. Staring into his eyes was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."
Jedi Master Kreia

DarthRevan2102 is offline   you may:
Old 01-25-2006, 11:59 PM   #5
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthRevan2102
One game, listed as a third-person action-RPG for Xbox 360 and PS3, is possibly the third in the Knights of the Old Republic series. Neither LucasArts nor Obsidian would confirm a renewal of their work done on Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords.
Excellent reason to sue.

Sabretooth is offline   you may:
Old 01-26-2006, 12:26 AM   #6
Darth333
Administraterror

We are already have a news thread about kotor 3. That same news was posted at the bottom of page 3: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.ph...3&page=3&pp=40
Darth333 is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > KOTOR III in the works?