lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Modeling/skinning newbie needing help
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2006, 09:04 PM   #1
Farra Sti
Lurker

Modeling/skinning newbie needing help

Ok I decided I wanted a decent female jedi in prequal robes. I downloaded milkshape and used that to take the parts I needed from one of the new prequal jedi skins and then saved them as separate parts. Then I opened the femalejedi model I have and deleted the parts I don't want. Then I imported the parts of the New Prequal Jedi model that I wanted and saved it as one thing. It looked fine in milkshape. Then I exported it as a .glm. Then I put the .glm and the necessary skin graphics into a new folder and made it into a pk3 with PakScape and altered the necessary parts of the .glm file in notepad. However when I tried using the new model/skin in the game it comes up as Kyle Katarn. Any idea what I've done wrong.
Farra Sti is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Modeling > Modeling/skinning newbie needing help