lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi Knight Dark Forces II: Invitation
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2006, 04:53 PM   #1
Phelan
Lurker

Jedi Knight Dark Forces II: Invitation

well in search of looking for the map Empire Night Club, i stumbled on this site, been about 7 years i'd say :P. Maybe im dumb and cant see the df2 section but it appears to have been removed. anyway i was going to post in the forums asking for the map but i see there are some people who still love to play. so i dont know if you all are aware of this but the jk community still exists. it has migrated to mIRC...

right now its about 50 strong i'd say, and there are people playing at all times of the day it seems. We can be found at irc.holonet.org in the channel #jk. Its mostly nf saberists and nf gunners right now but there have been a few more FF players coming out of the closet as of late. theres also still a strong editing community for any of you editors reading this that can be found at #jkhub, in which new mods and levels are being made all the time.

anyway it would be great to see some of you guys come out and play, the community on irc seems to be growing every day! and also...

IF YOU HAVE THE MAP EMPIRE NIGHT CLUB STILL OR KNOW WHERE TO FIND IT PLEASE POST ON THIS BOARD OR COME TO IRC AND GIVE IT TO US. THANKS A BUNCH!!!!

regards,
Phelan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Knight / MotS > Jedi Knight Dark Forces II: Invitation