lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Hidden video screen in Raz's Brain?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2006, 05:02 PM   #1
Toliver
Rookie

Hidden video screen in Raz's Brain?

I was in Raz's brain just starting up the vine/tower where Dogan's brain was being removed and turned around to see, off in the distance, a small video screen full of "snow" like what filled the caravan wagon doors & windows when Raz first entered his dream world.
Later on, when I got ranked up and got Levitation power I went back into his brain to tackle the vine/tower again and tried bouncing over to the area where I saw the video screen but couldn't figure a way to get there.
Is this just a mistake or crack in the game textures and maybe I am just seeing the TV "snow" from when I originally Raz's brain? Or is there really something over there?
Anyone?
Toliver is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > Hidden video screen in Raz's Brain?