lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi Knight Dark Forces II: Invitation
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-30-2006, 04:53 PM   #1
Phelan
Lurker

Jedi Knight Dark Forces II: Invitation

well in search of looking for the map Empire Night Club, i stumbled on this site, been about 7 years i'd say :P. Maybe im dumb and cant see the df2 section but it appears to have been removed. anyway i was going to post in the forums asking for the map but i see there are some people who still love to play. so i dont know if you all are aware of this but the jk community still exists. it has migrated to mIRC...

right now its about 50 strong i'd say, and there are people playing at all times of the day it seems. We can be found at irc.holonet.org in the channel #jk. Its mostly nf saberists and nf gunners right now but there have been a few more FF players coming out of the closet as of late. theres also still a strong editing community for any of you editors reading this that can be found at #jkhub, in which new mods and levels are being made all the time.

anyway it would be great to see some of you guys come out and play, the community on irc seems to be growing every day! and also...

IF YOU HAVE THE MAP EMPIRE NIGHT CLUB STILL OR KNOW WHERE TO FIND IT PLEASE POST ON THIS BOARD OR COME TO IRC AND GIVE IT TO US. THANKS A BUNCH!!!!

regards,
Phelan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-30-2006, 11:10 PM   #2
Rosenkavalier
Lurker

haha yea EVERYONE should get together on IRC!!!

hey phelan, klav here.
Rosenkavalier is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-04-2006, 11:57 AM   #3
InfErnO

http://www.geocities.com/DoS_jk/Club.html

Gnaa!

Last edited by InfErnO; 02-06-2006 at 05:43 AM.
InfErnO is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-04-2006, 12:12 PM   #4
Zappa_0
JOM Director

Wasnt it on www.massassi.net?

Zappa_0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-07-2006, 06:42 PM   #5
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappa_0
Wasnt it on www.massassi.net?

Nope, Massassi didn't have it. They're great, but they don't have everything.

I think the reason it never appeared on Massassi is that files submitted to Massassi require a "readme" documentation. This map was stupidly created without any kind of info. So if somebody wrote up a reasonable looking readme file with the author info and the disclaimer that it's not made or supported by LucasArts, that it's for JK (and not MotS), etc I'm sure it could be added through the normal channels.

Speaking of obscure levels, anybody know about a MotS map called "De High Dive" ("The High Dive"?) Basically it was just a big room with a GIANT platform that you went up on an elevator I think and then leapt off and fell into some water. It was just a kind of cool idea. But no readme included. I got it off some stupid "hax" site, but the map worked fine. If anybody has that, let me know...

We really should get a page together with all the old JK1 maps that people are looking for. If we can't submit them to LucasFiles, we should at least get together a "classic JK1 files" page for JK.net.

[arg, forum troubles, sorry for multi-posts...]

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-09-2006, 08:56 AM   #6
Darth_Malak02
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelan
IF YOU HAVE THE MAP EMPIRE NIGHT CLUB STILL OR KNOW WHERE TO FIND IT PLEASE POST ON THIS BOARD OR COME TO IRC AND GIVE IT TO US. THANKS A BUNCH!!!!

regards,

you should be able to find it here...on the side menu bar click levels/mods nad find your game and look for it click here I know that its there i just saw it the other day...

"Don't be so proud of this technological terror you've constructed, Admiral. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force."-Vader

the greates RP site ever... http://unknownregions.proboards81.com
Darth_Malak02 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-09-2006, 04:29 PM   #7
Zappa_0
JOM Director

Nope its not on massassi. I wish they was still going as strong as they was back in the day.

Zappa_0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2010, 04:04 AM   #8
Ravenhurst00
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappa_0 View Post
Nope its not on massassi. I wish they was still going as strong as they was back in the day.
Holy crap yeah! I've been looking for this for awhile. If you still have it... please send it to

ravenhurst_00

at yahoo dot com.

(crosspost from here originally: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...=1#post2750032)

Last edited by Ravenhurst00; 09-23-2010 at 03:30 AM.
Ravenhurst00 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-17-2012, 02:59 AM   #9
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Post it up on one of those file share sites (or two, or three...) and post the link(s) here!

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Knight / MotS > Jedi Knight Dark Forces II: Invitation