lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: New Rogue Squadron Collection soon
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-02-2006, 06:26 PM   #1
Skinkie
Definately, Maybe

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
New Rogue Squadron Collection soon

Right here

It's got the Rebel Opposition Comic (Never released as TPB) along with the newest series that I guess just didn't last, the Phantom Affair (although most fans probably already have this), and the Rogue Squadron Handbook.

Just because people think what I say don't make sense, doesn't mean I don't like popsicles.
Skinkie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-02-2006, 07:54 PM   #2
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Heh, I just bought a Spawn TPB collecting the first 10 or so issues. I may need to look into this. I've never read any of the comics, but I do love Wedge Antilles. I was hoping this was a collection of the novels by your title Michael A Stackpole's writing is awesome.

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2006, 01:50 PM   #3
Prime
Super Dimension Fortress

Current Game: Skyrim
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
The recent DH X-Wing series was pretty weak, IMO. Just a warning to look before you buy.

Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-04-2006, 09:34 AM   #4
Astrotoy7
A Face from The Past

Notable contributor Helpful! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime
The recent DH X-Wing series was pretty weak, IMO. Just a warning to look before you buy.
I dont know about the recent series, but the original XW/RS comics are freakin awesome. I'll vouch for 'em ! I even have Rebel Oppostion and teh Handbook from way back then

mtfbwya

Asinus asinum fricat
Astrotoy7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-04-2006, 11:50 AM   #5
swphreak
My cabbages!!!

10 year veteran! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Heh, I already have all the old school X-Wing comic TPBs. I never did check into the new Rogue Squadron comic.
swphreak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-05-2006, 03:46 AM   #6
Darth_Terros
Veteran

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWarsPhreak
Heh, I already have all the old school X-Wing comic TPBs. I never did check into the new Rogue Squadron comic.
As said before the new series wasnt really that great.

Darth_Terros is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-10-2006, 11:53 AM   #7
Skinkie
Definately, Maybe

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
I've got the all the old TPB's but since Rebel Opposition was never released in that form I'd like to have it, just for completion, also even though the new series may not have been great, I'll give it a chance (as I've heard Rebel Opposition wasn't that great either, and look what came out of that series later.) Plus the handbook in there, just another plus. Not bad for the price.

Oh and someone who's read the new one... Are Dllr and Plourr in the comic at all or does it take place before they joined? I was never really certain on it's timeframe. I remember hoping it would pick up where the other series left off so what happened to Fel would finally be explained (I didn't miss it anywhere did I?), but I heard it takes place earlier, so I'm hoping someone can fill me in.

Just because people think what I say don't make sense, doesn't mean I don't like popsicles.
Skinkie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Expanded Universe > New Rogue Squadron Collection soon