lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Rancor kills General Veers' AT-AT in 4 hits...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-13-2006, 01:03 PM   #41
DalamarS@
Lurker

I guess my issue was more around the fact that hitting with Veers special ability of "Maximum Firepower" only took it down halfway. It can blow and entire building off the face of a planet, but the mighty Rancor will take three shots. :-) Seems a bit of tuning is in order.
DalamarS@ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2006, 01:05 PM   #42
DalamarS@
Lurker

And no, I didn't intentionally send his AT-AT after the Rancor. You see who wins the race of a Rancor chasing an AT-AT.
DalamarS@ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2006, 01:48 PM   #43
gswift

Quote:
Originally Posted by DalamarS@
And no, I didn't intentionally send his AT-AT after the Rancor. You see who wins the race of a Rancor chasing an AT-AT.
Yeah, that sucks. You're right about the blasterproof rancor being a little much. I know what you mean about the rancor outrunning AT-AT's. It's as annoying as the tornado outrunning large groups of infantry because they get tangled up with each other and the ones in back just stand there or run in the wrong direction. At least there's a chance to shoot the rancor, or hunt it down for revenge after it breaks up an attack. I live in Kansas, and I've never heard of a tornado that lasts for a half hour or more. I guess we should be gratefull that it doesn't travel faster around the map! It almost makes it stupid to make heavy use of infantry. I wonder if the map in the demo is actually used in the full version? I bet it's not. We'll see in three days!

Gary Swift (aka gswift)
Lenexa, Kansas USA

You can try to monkey-proof your program, but you'll never monkey-proof the monkey.
gswift is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Galactic Discussion > Rancor kills General Veers' AT-AT in 4 hits...