lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: galactic conquest with no Star Destroyers?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-26-2006, 04:55 PM   #1
sherlockemery
Rookie

galactic conquest with no Star Destroyers?

I'm playing a galactic conquest (the map with the most number of planets) and I'm the Rebellion on medium difficulty. I'm currently holding mor planets that the Empire, but I don't posses either Fondor or Kuat, but the Empire isn't producing anything but Tartans & Acclamators. I spied with C-3PO/R2-D2 and have seen 35 acclamators & 22 Tartans. I'm at tech level 5, where's the Star Destroyers to fight? I haven't seen one since I whacked Piett with Ackbar (and that was the only one I've seen).

I have the full XML file that is available for download on this forum, and have added Venators back in for the Rebellion, but have made no other changes...
sherlockemery is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2006, 05:46 PM   #2
Orao

It isn't you. The AI is completly screwed up. It only builds low cost ships. Try changing the price of the ISD to see if that works....

EaW: Total Realism
mod....
TR mod team status: TR Advisor, programmer, map maker, Multimedia developer
Orao is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2006, 05:57 PM   #3
sherlockemery
Rookie

I'm scared to do that, as they may end up building 10+ Star Destroyers, and while that would be fun if there was only one of those fleets, I'm sure they would end up making a ton of those fleets.
sherlockemery is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-27-2006, 08:14 AM   #4
FunkyDwarf
Rookie

i found whilst the empire builds stuff all the rebels are quite happy to churn out a few mon cals
FunkyDwarf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Prepare For Ground Assault! > galactic conquest with no Star Destroyers?