lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Psychonauts: A Great Year at WR RP topic (Read rules!)
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-24-2006, 07:39 PM   #201
zelda 41
Loop Zoop
 
zelda 41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,546
Current Game: FFX HD/Persona 3 Portable
WTF. That was the weirdest story I've ever read.


zelda 41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2006, 07:51 PM   #202
zelda 41
Loop Zoop
 
zelda 41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,546
Current Game: FFX HD/Persona 3 Portable
Okay, heres mine:

Ami

Age: 12

Girl

Power: levitation

shy girl, frekkin strong

pink hair

black hoddie w/ pink mini skirt

black cloves


zelda 41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2006, 08:33 PM   #203
KingCheez
that didnt last because i
 
KingCheez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: i use my laptop from my bed 99% of the time
Posts: 2,068
THE RP IS OVER. GOD DAMMIT SOMEONE LOCK THIS TOPIC, STOP NECROING OUR OLD TOPICS. JESUS ****ING CHRISTS.

KingCheez is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2006, 08:46 PM   #204
DarthAve
Yeezy
 
DarthAve's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbus
Posts: 13,425
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Cheez, calm down and take your 'happy pills'
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2006, 09:22 PM   #205
zelda 41
Loop Zoop
 
zelda 41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,546
Current Game: FFX HD/Persona 3 Portable
What? What the hell did I say


zelda 41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2006, 09:26 PM   #206
KingCheez
that didnt last because i
 
KingCheez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: i use my laptop from my bed 99% of the time
Posts: 2,068
Darth_Ave **** a pig. But be careful because it might be your cousin.

Zelda 41 you revived a way ****ing old topic that needs to sit and die.

KingCheez is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2006, 09:56 PM   #207
Klia
The Pitfall
 
Klia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Steamboat Willie...'s pants
Posts: 2,655
Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Darth_Ave **** a pig.
You say that like it's a bad thing.
Klia is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2006, 01:33 AM   #208
KingCheez
that didnt last because i
 
KingCheez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: i use my laptop from my bed 99% of the time
Posts: 2,068
>_>

KingCheez is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2006, 05:12 PM   #209
DarthAve
Yeezy
 
DarthAve's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbus
Posts: 13,425
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Shut your f***** mouth you dickhead. Go back to the ghetto and whore yourself out to the fat chicks, Cheez.
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2006, 12:41 AM   #210
KingCheez
that didnt last because i
 
KingCheez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: i use my laptop from my bed 99% of the time
Posts: 2,068
Already done, I saw you there! You were eating out of the gutters!

KingCheez is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2006, 01:33 AM   #211
DarthAve
Yeezy
 
DarthAve's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbus
Posts: 13,425
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
listen to Santino
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2006, 03:41 PM   #212
zelda 41
Loop Zoop
 
zelda 41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,546
Current Game: FFX HD/Persona 3 Portable
Opps. Sorry Cheez


zelda 41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2006, 07:20 PM   #213
KingCheez
that didnt last because i
 
KingCheez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: i use my laptop from my bed 99% of the time
Posts: 2,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ave
You have to make someone else talk trash for you cuz' your mouth's so full of it.

KingCheez is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2006, 07:22 PM   #214
DarthAve
Yeezy
 
DarthAve's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbus
Posts: 13,425
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Why don't you just yell at Zelda??? We've all been at eachother's throats ever since Zelda showed up. I think this girl's tryin' to start up trouble.
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2006, 07:25 PM   #215
Smon
Bizarro
 
Smon's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Rapid City, SD
Posts: 4,196
Current Game: Mega Man
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ave
Why don't you just yell at Zelda??? We've all been at eachother's throats ever since Zelda showed up. I think this girl's tryin' to start up trouble.
Of course... she's a doppelganger!


I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2006, 07:27 PM   #216
zelda 41
Loop Zoop
 
zelda 41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,546
Current Game: FFX HD/Persona 3 Portable
I don't try to cause trouble. I'm sorry if I am. I know, how 'bout I don't talk to you guys and leave you alone? Please don't report me. I'm just a noob.


zelda 41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2006, 07:29 PM   #217
KingCheez
that didnt last because i
 
KingCheez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: i use my laptop from my bed 99% of the time
Posts: 2,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ave
Why don't you just yell at Zelda??? We've all been at eachother's throats ever since Zelda showed up. I think this girl's tryin' to start up trouble.
Actually it's since your quotes about my supposed insanity combined with my anger issues.

BUT WE STILL HATE YOU ZELDA 41. :| YOUR BOYFRIEND IS FAKE.

KingCheez is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2006, 07:31 PM   #218
Smon
Bizarro
 
Smon's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Rapid City, SD
Posts: 4,196
Current Game: Mega Man
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda 41
I don't try to cause trouble. I'm sorry if I am. I know, how 'bout I don't talk to you guys and leave you alone? Please don't report me. I'm just a noob.
Sure you are....

...doppelganger.


I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2006, 07:33 PM   #219
DarthAve
Yeezy
 
DarthAve's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbus
Posts: 13,425
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
I"M ONLY FINDING EXCUSES TO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT PROJECT RUNWAY!! All the sound clips are just awesome ones said by Santino so you'll go "Hey, that's pretty funny. Maybe I should check out this Project Runway thing."
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2006, 07:34 PM   #220
zelda 41
Loop Zoop
 
zelda 41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,546
Current Game: FFX HD/Persona 3 Portable
*cry*


zelda 41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2006, 07:42 PM   #221
Smon
Bizarro
 
Smon's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Rapid City, SD
Posts: 4,196
Current Game: Mega Man
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda 41
*cry*
(The defendant is weak... now's the time to strike)
~OBJECTON!!!~
Are you, or are you not a doppelganger?


I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2006, 07:43 PM   #222
DarthAve
Yeezy
 
DarthAve's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbus
Posts: 13,425
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
You guys, let's not pick on the noob. I mean she still needs her strenght for the hazing once she passes 100 post.
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2006, 07:49 PM   #223
Smon
Bizarro
 
Smon's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Rapid City, SD
Posts: 4,196
Current Game: Mega Man
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ave
You guys, let's not pick on the noob. I mean she still needs her strenght for the hazing once she passes 100 post.
I still need to verify here doppelganger-ness.

She may be working for Queen Doppelpoppolis.


I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2006, 09:37 PM   #224
DarthAve
Yeezy
 
DarthAve's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbus
Posts: 13,425
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Or for Zulema and her alter-ego Shetange. They're jerks.
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-27-2006, 04:49 PM   #225
zelda 41
Loop Zoop
 
zelda 41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,546
Current Game: FFX HD/Persona 3 Portable
oh no. i have been found out.


zelda 41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-27-2006, 04:57 PM   #226
DarthAve
Yeezy
 
DarthAve's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbus
Posts: 13,425
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
So, do you work for Shetenge?
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-27-2006, 05:10 PM   #227
Smon
Bizarro
 
Smon's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Rapid City, SD
Posts: 4,196
Current Game: Mega Man
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Or Queen Doppelpoppolis?


I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-27-2006, 05:12 PM   #228
zelda 41
Loop Zoop
 
zelda 41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,546
Current Game: FFX HD/Persona 3 Portable
you don't get sarcasum, do you.


zelda 41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-27-2006, 05:29 PM   #229
Smon
Bizarro
 
Smon's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Rapid City, SD
Posts: 4,196
Current Game: Mega Man
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda 41
you don't get sarcasum, do you.
Sarcasum is lost on me. I love sarcasm, but sarcasum confuses me.


I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-27-2006, 06:16 PM   #230
DarthAve
Yeezy
 
DarthAve's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbus
Posts: 13,425
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
ooh, burn.
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Sasha's Role-Playing Experiments > Psychonauts: A Great Year at WR RP topic (Read rules!)

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:12 PM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.