lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Don't stop moving Mon Mothma.....
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-18-2006, 09:25 PM   #1
Nakatomi2010
Rookie

Don't stop moving Mon Mothma.....

As the topic states the important thing about the Galactic overview is to be constantly doing things and preping...

What I've found is that as the Rebels you REALLY want to move Mon Mothma around from planet to planet when ever you're about to built something... Gt her there, queue it while you get he discount then move her, as long as it stays in the queue then the price wont change, so you move her from planet to planet and build stuff with her discount as much as you can...

Don't leave your ground slots empty, fill them with mining facilities, and if you decided you want to add something to that planet, sell one of the mining facilties and then replace it with what you wanted to add....

Havem't really put much time into the Empire, but I imagine the technique is fairly similar....
Nakatomi2010 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-19-2006, 08:45 AM   #2
Darth Alec
Forumite

The problem with that is that she ain't so protected then.
You don't want a huge imperial fleet coming just as she arrives at a planet.

I am a High Admiral of the Imperial fleet.

Serving the Empire is my destiny, and only Sidious is my lord.

Two starwars parodys...

Starwars gangsta rap

Robot chicken
Darth Alec is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-01-2006, 02:02 PM   #3
Amidala from Chop Shop
Politically-correct jerk

I prefer to keep Mon Mothma at Yavin 4 and have every type of factory on the ground, and a highest-level space station. Yavin 4 is in a safe rear area, and I just build everything there at a discount then move them where they are needed. I put lots of mining facilities on the planets that produce the most credits, except if they are on the border near Imperial planets.

Amidala from Chop Shop is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Prepare For Ground Assault! > Don't stop moving Mon Mothma.....