lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: First troupe on the ground
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-02-2006, 12:14 PM   #1
HomoUniversalis
Rookie

First troupe on the ground

Seeing as there is a rather limited amount of points when you are fighting on the ground, I started experimenting a bit on what determines the outcome of the first unit on the ground, and it seems to be that the unit (after the battle) in the first slot is also the one who is put on the ground first.
I then decided to see what happened when I moved the wanted unit (in my case, Mara Jade) to 'Fleet 2', and invaded, selecting 'Fleet 2' (dragging the mara jade icon), the planet. Voilá, Mara jade popped up on the ground first, and I was ready for some termal detinator mayhem .
HomoUniversalis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-02-2006, 04:48 PM   #2
Darth Alec
Forumite

Thanks, this will help my invasion alot. It's so annoying when speeders are the first thing on the ground.

I am a High Admiral of the Imperial fleet.

Serving the Empire is my destiny, and only Sidious is my lord.

Two starwars parodys...

Starwars gangsta rap

Robot chicken
Darth Alec is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Prepare For Ground Assault! > First troupe on the ground