lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Female armor, with skirt or pantless
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-04-2006, 01:19 PM   #1
shadowriath

Female armor, with skirt or pantless

I can find countless to nearly limitless robes and a moderate amount of danceroutfit reskins. Very little regular armor. And no armor with like just a breat plate and skirt..or the like.

Would do one my self..even tried. But to the fact the each model has it's own skin wraping style and the fact that the deffanition between locations on the skin is very confuseing...at least on non-inanimate object skins.
shadowriath is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-04-2006, 02:40 PM   #2
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
A skirt would require modeling, which is difficult with armour.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-04-2006, 04:43 PM   #3
shadowriath

I assume alpha-channel textures would also be out as I think they reuire a model that can use them. But I know the engine being used does use models that can use them..or at least has the ablity to.

An alpha-channeled texture for any that don't know gives the ablity to create a full model outfit that is keyed to one peice of the full model there for only the outfit needs a model to have a specific shape instead of needing a new full model.
shadowriath is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Female armor, with skirt or pantless