lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Female Cathar Heads For TSL
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-06-2006, 12:22 PM   #1
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
Female Cathar Heads For TSL

Hello everybody as this is a request thread and not a thread for telling people how to do it themselves. I have a Request for any or all of our budding Graphic artists at the forum.

How many of you remember Juhani from KOTOR 1.(Hopefully quite a few) I would like to request a variety of Cathar Female Heads.

I would like the following:

Asian Cathar Head
Caucasian Cathar Head
Hispanic Cathar Head
Black Cathar Head
&
Twilek Cathar Head--(Will need kinda of a caucasian Flare)

The Last was kinda for a flare of fun. I would really like to have 2 of each of the above.

It would be ideal if each of these had a young 16-20 appearance and if possible even new models to go with them.(I.E. Change in Vert coords. nothing to spectacular)

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-06-2006, 12:36 PM   #2
L0rdReV@n88

are you looking just skin wise to tigrefy them or what?i think this could be done and it would be cool ill try and do some of this but i cant garentee anything right now.

"All thoughts are worth listening to, whether later judged to be of value or not."
-Thrawn
"When I roll up in Kashyyyk, I roll three Jedi's deep"
-mc chris
L0rdReV@n88 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-06-2006, 12:48 PM   #3
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Veteran Modder 
Skin wise at least would be nice.

However a Head with a slightly younger appearance due to vert coord moving in addition to a skin would be ideal.

I do welcome more than one person to do this as well.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Old 03-06-2006, 12:50 PM   #4
L0rdReV@n88

i can do some skinning not the vert coord things im not really good with gmax yet... ill post some pics within a few days ok

"All thoughts are worth listening to, whether later judged to be of value or not."
-Thrawn
-mc chris
Old 03-06-2006, 12:53 PM   #5
Master Kavar

Hm...sounds interesting, but tell me how to do it.
Master Kavar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-06-2006, 01:17 PM   #6
Liit Orda
Rookie

Can't wait to see this...

I need to make a sig...
Liit Orda is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-08-2006, 10:00 AM   #7
L0rdReV@n88

im having major problems with the fur look and the stripes so hopefully you can find someone else more skilled then i am i will continue but at the rate im going it will be done uh....within the month maybe because i just cant seem to get the right textures

-Thrawn
-mc chris
Old 03-08-2006, 10:49 AM   #8
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0rdReV@n88
im having major problems with the fur look and the stripes so hopefully you can find someone else more skilled then i am i will continue but at the rate im going it will be done uh....within the month maybe because i just cant seem to get the right textures
I wasn't giving any time lines here.

Seriously though this is why I stated at the beginning I'm welcoming any and all contributions on this. That way one person doesn't feel like it's all on there shoulders. I am also not one to ever rush other modders for anything.

[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Old 03-08-2006, 12:38 PM   #9
L0rdReV@n88

ok thank lol now do you want specific heads or just any one head from the specific race

-Thrawn
-mc chris
Old 03-08-2006, 12:53 PM   #10
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0rdReV@n88
ok thank lol now do you want specific heads or just any one head from the specific race
How many ever you feel comfortable doing if you want to try your hands at all of them or just one is totally up to you. Although I must admit that a Black/Cathar or a Twilek/Cathar would really be exotic and cool looking.

[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Old 03-08-2006, 01:01 PM   #11
L0rdReV@n88

yeah ok ill get my nose back to the grind stone then.(i had to use ontment once)and ill get back with yah later ta ta for now

-Thrawn
-mc chris
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Female Cathar Heads For TSL