lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Will you take the plunge?
Heck yes, I'm buying it! 11 42.31%
no way! EA is just milking a dead franchise! 15 57.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2006, 05:19 PM   #33
Commander Obi-Wan
Gold Standard

Current Game: BioShock 2
Forum Veteran 
Sorry for triple-posting but I am currrently unable to form these three posts in to one for some reason.

So, yes I have the game as most of ya know. I have had it for a week. I have played all the modes. I personally enjoy the War of the Ring mode, which is like Risk, but you actually get to play the battles.

The campaigns are rather small. But fun to play. So far, I have beaten the Good campaigns which is rather easy, with the except of the final battle which takes for ever. And I have just started the Evil campaign.

Online is awesome. You can play WotR online and of course, skirmishs which are fun to play especially when you are playing against a bunch of people. Though, Skirmishs with custom heroes sorta suck b/c sometimes the game goes out of synch. But, meh.

Skirmishs against the computer is fun. You can play against Easy, Medium, Hard, and Brutal armies. But, at least when you use your custom heroes don't 'cause the game to go out of synch.

So, you can also create a hero now. All the stats are keep for them. Though, the options for them sorta suck. Naval Combat is awesome.

So, ya. I enjoy the game. I recommend it. 8.7/10

-Commander Obi-Wan

Commander Obi-Wan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > Dexter Jettser's Diner > Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II