lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: ajunta pall
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-09-2006, 08:54 PM   #1
ifikrates
Rookie

ajunta pall

So sorry, my with my slow connection I really didn't have time to browse through all the threads, so this may well be a repost of someone else's suggestion.

As we all know Ajunta Pall was an ANCIENT Sithlord, an ancient even to the 'ancients', that is Revan and Co. If I may ask then, why does his ghost look like an ordinary (for Revan's times), rank-and-file dark-jedi grunt? Shouldn't he rather be wearing an ancient-looking armour, perhaps with a horned helmet (like e.g. the ghost of Ragnos) or some other stuff of this kind?

Plz let me know if 'fixing' this issue is technically possible.
ifikrates is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-09-2006, 09:09 PM   #2
Soogz
Forumite

Current Game: Fifa 09
It just the way his spirit was put into the game. Are you asking for a mod to fix this or just asking a question?

Soogz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-09-2006, 09:49 PM   #3
Det. Bart Lasiter
obama.png

Current Game: all
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
If you're requesting that someone put those things in the game, it's impossible for the moment.

"No, Mama. You can bet your sweet ass and half a titty whoever put that hit on you already got the cops in their back pocket." ~Black Dynamite
Det. Bart Lasiter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-09-2006, 10:18 PM   #4
90SK
Universal Figment

Current Game: Tetris
Not necessarily. You could always skin a new armor for him, model an elaborate helmet contraption, and maybe even go so far as to skin a new head for him and just combine those elements as a replacement for the in-game one.

However, something totally fresh and new is indeed not possible at the moment, as jmac said.

90SK is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > ajunta pall