lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Clone commandos
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-07-2006, 12:31 PM   #1
taclled

Question Clone commandos

can some one make a bulkier clone commando armor then the one thats out there and a dc-17 blaster rifle to go along.
taclled is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-07-2006, 01:09 PM   #2
L0rdReV@n88

the bulkier armor im not sure of but the dc-17 comes in primes clones pack its the clone rifle if im not mistaken but the other one the thats a pistol maybe the dc-15 if my memmory serves me right has not been made. primes clones are for both and include the dc-17 for both. hope this helps

"All thoughts are worth listening to, whether later judged to be of value or not."
-Thrawn
"When I roll up in Kashyyyk, I roll three Jedi's deep"
-mc chris

Last edited by L0rdReV@n88; 03-08-2006 at 09:56 AM.
L0rdReV@n88 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-08-2006, 11:26 AM   #3
taclled

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0rdReV@n88
the bulkier armor im not sure of but the dc-17 comes in primes clones pack its the clone rifle if im not mistaken but the other one the thats a pistol maybe the dc-15 if my memmory serves me right has not been made. primes clones are for both and include the dc-17 for both. hope this helps
no the one in the clone pack is the DC-15 rifle version the dc-17 is shorter stronger version used by the republic's best
Old 03-08-2006, 12:44 PM   #4
L0rdReV@n88

ok i had the names revesed because the dc-17 is more like a pistol almost or a short blaster. sorry ive havent slept much in the last few days lol and i dont know why either. ok so then no one has made the dc-17.(someone did for Jedi Academy though but i quess that doesnt help)some pics of it would be nice i think for the other modders out there(i really really suck at moddeling so i cant help much)

"All thoughts are worth listening to, whether later judged to be of value or not."
-Thrawn
"When I roll up in Kashyyyk, I roll three Jedi's deep"
-mc chris
L0rdReV@n88 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-08-2006, 01:01 PM   #5
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
You may want to double check Mono-Giganto's works at pcgamemods. He is the one that crafted the DC-15 for Prime and I'm certain he did the DC-17 as well.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-10-2006, 10:03 AM   #6
taclled

i didnt find it there but that doesnt mean its not out there
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Clone commandos