lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Han solo
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2006, 09:29 PM   #1
Spiralarchitech
Rookie

Han solo

Does anyone else think han solo's emp weapon is over-powered.

I was playing online earlier, i was rebels and my opponent had massed a good sized force of about 8 2-m's 4 at'st's and about 3-4 squads of troopers just to the north of my base.

Most of my force was commited at this time to attacking his base and all i had for the defence of my base was 3 T4-B tanks and han and chewie.

So anyhows his force started to move in and started to commit itself againist my 3 T4-B's when i sprinted han and chewie right into the middle of his force used hans emp which knocked out 90% of his vehicles and chewie bounced into a 2-m.

With these 4 vehicles i was able to destroy about 95% of his army before the emp effect wore off, but the reason i belive han is overpowered is because there was simply nothing my opponent could have done to stop han from running in there.

I felt a bit guilty (just a bit)
Spiralarchitech is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Prepare For Ground Assault! > Han solo