lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: A mod for Visas' introduction
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-20-2006, 01:37 AM   #1
DarkSpiral
Rookie

A mod for Visas' introduction

I'm not talking about the moive on board the Ravager, of course.

I could SWEAR I saw a thread where somone mentioned they were either working on, or had released, a mod that changed the way the battle with Visas worked, on board the Ebon Hawk. Something to the effect of she doesn't call it quits quite so quickly, and you can actually SEE when she alters your vision during the fight.

Anyone have any idea what I saw, or was I having a waking dream?
DarkSpiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-20-2006, 02:17 AM   #3
OfficerDonNZ
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSpiral
I'm not talking about the moive on board the Ravager, of course.

I could SWEAR I saw a thread where somone mentioned they were either working on, or had released, a mod that changed the way the battle with Visas worked, on board the Ebon Hawk. Something to the effect of she doesn't call it quits quite so quickly, and you can actually SEE when she alters your vision during the fight.

Anyone have any idea what I saw, or was I having a waking dream?
No you aren't having a waking dream what you're talking about is I beileve is part of the TSL restoration project. They are hoping to restore most of what Obsidion had to cut to get the game out. the longer fight with Visas, the HK50 droid factory amoung other things But its a long wqay off though.

web link for the restoration project http://www.team-gizka.org/
OfficerDonNZ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-20-2006, 04:47 AM   #4
DarkSpiral
Rookie

Hells Bells.

I may not have been having a waking dream, but I must have been half asleep...I never even checked the restoration project and I've been trying to recall where I saw that for 4 days.

Much thanks DonNZ.
DarkSpiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > A mod for Visas' introduction