lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [GC]Start with only one planet
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-08-2006, 11:27 AM   #81
Big_Bubbaloola
Lurker

Hi Tom,

Still a chuggin my way thru your last update. Havin fun playing the Rebs. One thing i've found is that I successfully raced thru the tech upgrades from C3PO and wound up having in excess of 10 Cal cruisers. Prob is that the Empire seemed to be stuck on tech level 1. I only ever went up against the basic star destroyer. Any ideas?
Big_Bubbaloola is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-08-2006, 07:09 PM   #82
Tom Servo
Rookie

The victory star destroyer is tech2, and the capital ship is tech4. What about other units?
Tom Servo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-09-2006, 12:00 PM   #83
Big_Bubbaloola
Lurker

The only other ship I kept running into was the Tartan Cruiser. And that's pretty much all I ever rammed into apart from the Pirates. Also no walkers on the planets, only Tie Tanks at best.

I completed the Rebels on easy last nite. Lots of fun. Keep up the very good work there Tom!
Big_Bubbaloola is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-20-2006, 07:56 AM   #84
magicwolf
Rookie

hmmm i played the beta 3 and i experience this thingy..can people check with me? my TIE bomber wont attack..it just chasing after the target but did not shoot any bomb...
magicwolf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Modding forum > [GC]Start with only one planet