lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: stylish items KOTOR I/TSL
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-18-2006, 11:21 PM   #1
mocap
Rookie

stylish items KOTOR I/TSL

I was wondering if somone could make a mod pack that inluded some stylish aurmor in the fashion of a trench cote, some sunglasses, and some powerfull hand guns like these http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...nyAndIvory.gif

now i know you might not be able to make the exact ones, and im not askin ya to, but im going for the same effect.(A.K.A DMC syle)

P.S could you make it XBOX compatable like place then somewere i could get them without the cheat consol (ex. foot locker plasteel cylinder)

-thanks
mocap is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-18-2006, 11:36 PM   #2
foolproof
Rookie

There actually are a few mods out there that give you some realistic/modern weapons such as the Kotor Uzis by very talented Svosh found here:

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy2/xclo...kotor_mods.htm

And there is a few cool sunglasses type things with the TSL Holowan plugin. If I am not mistaken you can get Calo Nordís glasses and a pretty cool looking Force Visor at the very beginning of a new game, in a locker in the room where you find Kreia unconscious. As for the trench cote you could probably find something of that type at pcgamemods.com

I hope this helps.

~foolproof~
foolproof is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-18-2006, 11:48 PM   #3
mocap
Rookie

Thanks that helps a little but im really going for the t over the top action look like Dante, without ripping off the exact charecter.
Old 03-20-2006, 09:57 AM   #4
L0rdReV@n88

yeah i made this request or something simular about a month ago about dantes guns with the same picture *cough* but no one had time to do it

"All thoughts are worth listening to, whether later judged to be of value or not."
-Thrawn
"When I roll up in Kashyyyk, I roll three Jedi's deep"
-mc chris
L0rdReV@n88 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-20-2006, 09:28 PM   #5
mocap
Rookie

I think i might try and find a way to adapt a sims skin to a KOTOR skin. Im sure it posable.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > stylish items KOTOR I/TSL