lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: A New Jedi Order
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-18-2006, 11:38 AM   #41
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
Anakin stayed there, sitting on the ground near the wounded creature, watching it. I bet the same thing that attacked me, attacked you.. huh? He thought, projecting his thoughts into the creature's head.

The strange alien just shook a little bit.
Xbx_Inthusiast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-18-2006, 04:27 PM   #42
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
((Did Anakin go back because Jacen left him where Anakin killed the one that attacked him))

Jacen found Master Starlighter on the temple summit in his usual spot gazing at the clouds. He always seemed so forlorn ever since he came back from Amshrey, wherever that was. He described the creature to him and he got the answer, "A draigon. One that I brought here. Strange he didn't contact me when in pain," and the master got up and asked Jacen to lead him to it. Jacen complied and showed him the way. They met up with Anakin and went to see the draigon.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-18-2006, 10:13 PM   #43
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
He straightened up and nodded to the two, bowing before the master before speaking. "Master, this creature was wounded by another creature I had recently.. killed," he said that word with a lump in his throat.

"I didn't mean to.. it was self-defense. It looked like I came in at the right time. If I would not have been captured and fought the creature, this.. wounded alien would be dead already."
Old 03-18-2006, 11:26 PM   #44
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Master Starlighter didn't say anything but knelt next to the draigon and examined the work that Jacen did. He then stood up and first said to Anakin, "It is alright. That creature has been threatening the balance of the ecosystem." Then turning to Jacen he said, "You have a gift with creatures. I am surprised and grateful that Ji-san allowed you to touch him."
He turned to leave and return to his place but not before he said, "He will be there when you need him." He then walked away. Jacen was confused and yet pleased that he had done right in helping the draigon. Next to his uncle Luke, his uncle Andros was a Jedi he respected much. He then sat by the draigon and told Anakin, "I'm going to stay awhile. Can you tell Jaina where I am?"

Old 03-19-2006, 02:11 PM   #45
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
He nodded. "Sure," he said, patting his brother's shoulder, then using him to stand, pushing down on his shoulder. "I'll tell her that you're down here, I doubt she'll come here anyway," he said, walking out of the cave. "Don't get lost on your way back!" He yelled, heading up the steep ravine carefully.
Old 03-19-2006, 11:55 PM   #46
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Jacen sat next to the draigon and stroked it. He had never seen one before except in holo images. The draigon looked at Jacen and placed his head on his knee and growled with pleasure at being pet.

Old 03-20-2006, 12:48 AM   #47
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
Heading into the academy, he searched for his sister. Jaina, I need to speak with you. Meet me in the normal place. He said, turning a corner into a small room with pillows drawn about the floor, a rack of lightsabers adorning one wall and dust coated the ceiling.
Old 03-20-2006, 05:47 PM   #48
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Jaina and Alyssa entered together, both looking concerned.

"What is it, Anakin?" Jaina asked quickly, moving across the room to her brother.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-20-2006, 10:40 PM   #49
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
"Well.. I was exploring through the forest before I fell and hit my head on a rock, knocking myself unconscious.." He said, fluffing up a few pillows and laying down to rest his weary bones.

"Afterwards, this creature tried to kill me. So I fought back and eventually killed it. Little did I know, that if I wasn't there in time, this.. wounded Draigon creature would have been it's dinner. Now that wounded creature is Jacen's pet, and Jacen's down by the cave, resting near the creature.." He said, plopping his head down on a pillow.
Old 03-21-2006, 12:32 AM   #50
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Thanks alot little brother Jacen sent. He was still petting the draigon who had fallen asleep.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > A New Jedi Order