lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: New Mod: Universes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-26-2006, 11:37 AM   #1
Three60
Rookie

New Mod: Universes

I don't know that much about it myself, I just know I'll be making it. It's based off of my friends RPG (Which I will be posting a link to when it gets set up), which is based in a different universe. There will be many races as well as solar systems, from the Terrans to the Ma'Gi (my race is the Ma'Gi). Yesterday I did some work on the first two maps.

The first map I made, the Zodiac System, was made by a person by the name of Peasant Chick. The two playable races currently are the Ma'Gi and the Terrans. More races will be added later, but the mod will only include the most important.

In-game picture of the Zodaic System game. I think I will be adding some of the moons for the planets around them near their planets. The planets aren't scaled right (Pan should be smaller) but it's the basic part.
If anyone could let me know where to get the 3D model maker the LoW is using, that would be great. I need to start work on my ships.

Three60 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-26-2006, 02:51 PM   #2
Jay1717
Rookie

Its a very nice start and I'd be more then willing to help beta.
Jay1717 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-27-2006, 12:36 PM   #3
Three60
Rookie

Here's some new pictures!

It's that opening screen before the game.

It's the screen where you choose what you are going to do. It will later have the icon of the RPG on it.

Three60 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Modding forum > New Mod: Universes