lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KOTOR tool xbox please?
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-23-2006, 04:17 PM   #1
Darth Abyss
Lurker

Location: 4284,everett ave.,spring hill,Florida;or the middle of nowhere
Exclamation KOTOR tool xbox please?

Dear guy who made the kotor tool for kotor 1,2 pc version from pcgamemods.com, Can you please make a kotor tool for the xbox version,because iv tried to use kotor tool for pc,it worked,but my pc is a piece of junk so it keep crashing,naturally,.so,can you try and get the skilled veterans of pcgamemods to help make it? it would relly help me and the other tons of people how suck at pcs! If u have a hard time try asking the guys from codejunkies at www.codejunkies.com. they have everthing u need.They have made saves that give u relly great items like revan robes,lightsabers,and so on. but the problem is u can only use one save at atime its frusuateing!! so u guys are my last resort.PLEASE GIVE IT A TRY!!! try to make it a datapad,or an extra option in the otions menu. u can email me back at: {snip}.please give it everthing that u gave for the kotor tool for pc. EVERTHING i even dont care if its the same weard badstrf or what ever items but maby codejunkies can help... so will take some of ur time and EMAIL ME BACK! im very disgrunteld! ps. sorry for being soooo long and if anyone how knows how the guy is please tell him to read this... thanks...my god thats long!!...my fingers hert so u better respond @*&%$! it!!!!!

Last edited by Darth333; 03-23-2006 at 04:28 PM.
Darth Abyss is offline   you may:
Old 03-23-2006, 04:35 PM   #2
Darth333
Administraterror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Abyss
so will take some of ur time and EMAIL ME BACK! im very disgrunteld! {snip}..my fingers hert so u better respond @*&%$! it!!!!!
What a nice wa to make a request ...I understand you are new to the forums but this kind of comment is not tolerated here. Also, please do not post your e-mail on the boards.

Second, you don't seem to know what KotOR tool does. It will never be a datapad or "an estra option in the menu". KoTOR tool is not a mod, it's an application that allows us to modify files from the game. It works for the xbox but you need to extract the files from your xbox to a PC first.
Darth333 is offline   you may:
Old 03-25-2006, 04:41 PM   #3
Elven6
Rookie

The mods you make with kotor tool can still work with a xbox, I think some of the older models (Since the first batch always has bugs) might make the mod work other then that you will need to mod your xbox in order to install PC mods on your xbox.

Edit: You shoulden't make threats on the internet, with the FBI monitoring everything if something happens to Fred or anyone else you threatn you would be the first suspect.
Elven6 is offline   you may:
Old 03-26-2006, 03:20 AM   #4
Det. Bart Lasiter
obama.png

Current Game: all
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven6
The mods you make with kotor tool can still work with a xbox, I think some of the older models (Since the first batch always has bugs) might make the mod work other then that you will need to mod your xbox in order to install PC mods on your xbox.

Edit: You shoulden't make threats on the internet, with the FBI monitoring everything if something happens to Fred or anyone else you threatn you would be the first suspect.
Models can't be put into the XBox version of the game yet, only items, and if you have a modded XBox, textures and scripts. Also, I don't think the FBI cares what happens in this thread

BRB, FBI.

"No, Mama. You can bet your sweet ass and half a titty whoever put that hit on you already got the cops in their back pocket." ~Black Dynamite
Det. Bart Lasiter is offline   you may:
Old 03-26-2006, 09:16 AM   #5
Elven6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac7142
Models can't be put into the XBox version of the game yet, only items, and if you have a modded XBox, textures and scripts. Also, I don't think the FBI cares what happens in this thread

BRB, FBI.
Who knows, well about the xbox you should check the Xbox board on this forum, some people got it to work their.

http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=623

Preferably this

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=154422
Old 03-26-2006, 03:04 PM   #6
Det. Bart Lasiter
obama.png

Current Game: all
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
^^^^
Models (*.mdl/*.mdx files, think the lightsabers from the USM) still won't work with the XBox, the files are too different for something compiled with mdlOps to work on the XBox.

"No, Mama. You can bet your sweet ass and half a titty whoever put that hit on you already got the cops in their back pocket." ~Black Dynamite
Det. Bart Lasiter is offline   you may:
Old 03-26-2006, 07:57 PM   #7
Elven6
Rookie

W/e just to end this debate lets say some mods will work while some won't
Old 03-26-2006, 09:24 PM   #8
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Elven6, there is no debate, models from the PC version won't work with the XBox, I have heard people state some will but this is unconfirmed. Just like jmac stated...

This whole debate is quite off-topic. No more about this. (This includes apology posts.)

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may:
Old 03-27-2006, 09:11 AM   #9
mjpb3
Forumite

Since Elven6 linked to a thread I started, can I reply with an answer?

Elven, no where in the thread you linked to does anyone state that they got model files to work on the XBox, because they won't. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. They will not work. Period.

Back on topic ~ it would be nice to have some XBox modding tools like what is available for the PC, but since XBox modding isn't as popular as PC modding I genuinely don't see it happening. Shame though.

BUT at least what IS available will work to a great degree with the XBox... so there's that

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨My Mods¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.
Disciple FTW!
There is no canon. There is only Revan.
FYI: I am a girl, and you may call me Janet.
It's all just fun and games until the flying monkeys attack.
mjpb3 is offline   you may:
Old 03-27-2006, 12:29 PM   #10
Elven6
Rookie

Well since mjpb3 said her mods worked on it I assumed they were reskins because thats what she makes.

To get back on topic on pcgamemods.com I saw a mod their that would work with the xbox, if I find it I will post it
Old 03-27-2006, 12:38 PM   #11
Darth333
Administraterror

In any event, this whole discussion is off-topic. This is the KotOR tool forum...
Darth333 is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > T3-M4's Astromech Droid Center > KotOR Tool > KOTOR tool xbox please?