lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Robe Giveitem issues
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-27-2006, 03:05 PM   #1
Shadowfang3D
Lurker

Exclamation Robe Giveitem issues

well so here i am thinking im all big and bad done retextured my first robe then i try to use the giveitem command to get the robe.. and no go i cant get it ive looked and what should be the code isnt working.. and i looked at a unmodified robe and compared the giveitem code and it said i put it in the right place in the gff editor so im not sure whats causing the problem it might be that my robe is custom named but i dont think that would cause an issue but i did have it in the override folder for kotor 2 dose anyone have an idea of what's wrong with it?
Shadowfang3D is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-27-2006, 03:29 PM   #2
Jackel

I usually use KSE ( http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php ) to give a character my items for testing purposes. I would try using that and see what happens. If it gets added right then maybe you mistyped something when you typed in the giveitem code or something.
Jackel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Robe Giveitem issues