lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Is it me, or is the game just so random online?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2006, 06:26 PM   #1
DarthMaulUK

Is it me, or is the game just so random online?

Having spent sometime trying to figure out the game online and getting beaten by all the top ranked players, I just cant seem to work out some of the combat elements.

Example. I was the Rebel Alliance, Had Ackbar, Luke, Antillies, Han x4 Assault frigates, 5 x Neb Bs, 6 Vettes,4 gunships against Piett, Boba, 4 VSDs, 4 Tartans and lost!

later, the shoe was on the other foot with almost the same units, and I was the Empire and lost!

I've noticed that there are times when ships really struggle to actually hit a hardpoint but they take a lot of damage just to maybe get in range - who knows. Ackbar is the same. Its very very odd.

DMUK
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Multiplayer Chat / Ladders > Is it me, or is the game just so random online?