lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: JK on GameSpy Arcade.
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-30-2006, 07:00 AM   #1
KyuubiNaruto
Lurker

JK on GameSpy Arcade.

I'm not sure how many people are aware of this, but you can post, and play JK MP on GameSpy Arcade. If we gather anywhere, that would be a good place.
KyuubiNaruto is offline   you may:
Old 03-30-2006, 10:44 AM   #2
dtriniman
Rookie

OMG are you the same guy who magically found JK on MSN Zone? Get it through ur head THIS IS OLD NEWS. WE KNOW ALREADY. YOU"RE ANNOYING NOW.

dtriniman is offline   you may:
Old 03-30-2006, 01:13 PM   #3
InfErnO

[Edit: Flaming pic removed - Don't do that again, Inferno]

Gnaa!
InfErnO is offline   you may:
Old 03-30-2006, 07:10 PM   #4
KyuubiNaruto
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtriniman
OMG are you the same guy who magically found JK on MSN Zone? Get it through ur head THIS IS OLD NEWS. WE KNOW ALREADY. YOU"RE ANNOYING NOW.
Wow after wasting a post like that I have two things to say; STFU, and GTFO. I was simply suggesting a place for JK players to gather, so we can at least have a place in common. I didn't post so some random jerk off could come in and flame like a giant noob.
KyuubiNaruto is offline   you may:
Old 03-30-2006, 07:37 PM   #5
Volrath95
Lurker

Yeah me and Naruto didn't know you guys knew. Dtriniman, we are just noobs we didn't know you all knew. Sorry I suggested msn zone I didn't think you all knew. That's not my fault.
Volrath95 is offline   you may:
Old 03-30-2006, 09:26 PM   #6
dtriniman
Rookie

the response to the zone one was mild because it was the 1st one. all i said there was that its old. but when i see some1 jump and make almost the exact same thread its annoying. and if you think im a jerk off how about u think that the game has been out awhile now. ooo wait lets take it a step further: maybe, just maybe since that time to now people HAVE been playin the game on Zone and GameSpy. It's 2006 idiot. It's not like it just came out and people may not know it's available in certain places. You're annoying. I'd take jerk off over idiot anyday.

Last edited by dtriniman; 03-30-2006 at 09:39 PM.
Old 03-30-2006, 09:55 PM   #7
dtriniman
Rookie

Oh InfErnO I've got pics also. I see your 2 pics and match you:

Now shut up.

Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Knight / MotS > JK on GameSpy Arcade.