lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Discovering Empire at War
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2006, 05:35 AM   #1
DarthMaulUK

Discovering Empire at War

The games been out a while now and much like me, most of you haven't learnt everything. Has anything surprised you during the game? Did you learn any new tricks or strategies whilst playing either against the AI or online?

Personally, being the Rebels, using the Raid function can be a total life saver when trying to attack a well defended Imperial planet - the last thing you fleet needs is a Hypervelocity gun firing at you. A small raid I sent out, took out the gun - just the gun, nothing else and made way for my fleet to attack space. Neat feature.

Some ideas here might help others get more out of the game and there is most certainly more to come

DMUK
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Galactic Discussion > Discovering Empire at War