lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Knights of the Old Republic: Shattered Allegiance
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-02-2006, 01:54 AM   #201
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Lilah was not paying attention to most of the conversation but instead using her senses to determine if they ship that had crashed were friend or enemy. When Annika spoke to the girl, she broke out of her reverie long enough to catch the conversation. After it ended she asked, "Tana?"

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-02-2006, 03:20 AM   #202
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Tana glanced at Annika before turning to Lilah and nodding. "Yes?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-02-2006, 05:14 AM   #203
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
"Sorry, I lost myself for a moment and I heard your name," Lilah replied, slightly embarassed. She had not yet mastered the technique of being physically aware in one place while her mind was in another.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-07-2006, 05:51 PM   #204
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
Having reached the scouting party, he joined up with the armored men. "We're ready to go, I guess you're the new guy?" One of them said, slipping into an armguard then tightening his gloves. "Yeah, the name's Lionel, and i'll be coming with you guys.." He nodded and reached out a hand. "Good to have you aboard, Lionel." He said. Lionel just glanced at his hand and walked past, into an unoccupied ship, flipping down the viewscreen. "Lets go already.."
Xbx_Inthusiast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Knights of the Old Republic: Shattered Allegiance