lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Battle of Endor Space Map CTF
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-10-2006, 04:06 AM   #1
Cyrus_AVN
Lurker

Exclamation Battle of Endor Space Map CTF

Hi everybody, this is Arda. I'm mapper of the Battle Of Endor CTF map. It s my first mapping experience indeed. We have created this map with Tim in about two mounths. Design concept, drawing, lightning parts belong to me and the preparing of skybox, extra visual efects, textures optimization and many other things are made by Tim. Also we made use of certain offical maps. We tried to depend on the movie as possible as we can. I want to thank Tim for his greatful help, advices and supporting. I thought the map for KOTF mod. So it will be with the KOTF. We tested map about 4-6 hours before our relasing screenshots and trailer video of the map. its fps is realy good. Because we didn't use any unnecessary fx effects. We'll test it with more player later. For more information please visit this link:
http://dunyaburda.com/kotf/viewtopic...1f05ee70efee81

for trailer video direct download: http://files.filefront.com/Battleofe.../fileinfo.html
Cyrus_AVN is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Mapping > Battle of Endor Space Map CTF