lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Lost Cause II Part 8
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-09-2006, 11:27 PM   #1
davrosthedalek

Lost Cause II Part 8

Welcome dear forum readers to another installment of the Lost Cause II review boards. I will be your typer for this evening. And this over here is my right hand man MJ. Don't pay attention to him anymore because it is me typing and he is busy with the probulator. We start out this episode with a mysterious lack of Lord Vapour and Lube escaping the grip of the disturbing green midget,Yadda. I am sure getting his ass kicked by a scary and disturbing frog had something to do with it. We also learn of Yadda and his banjo playing and singing, of which I hope some day we get a song file of. Yadda also speaks of another hope, but of not who it is? Who could this mysterious character be? Could it be Pooey the wookie? We also find out where Vapour and his entourage disappeared to in the beginning of the episode. It seems the greasy lords plans have come to fruitition and he has followed our intrepid heroes to the Cloud City Hamburger Joint. Has Number 2 betrayed the rebels and is going back to Darth Vapour? Will Lube be able to save Ham, Pooey and Leer from certain doom? Do they want fries with that? Will Mouldy Bun have a new important part before the end of the series? Find out in the next installment of Lost Cause II There' Still No Hope!

Allow me to introduce myself: I am the silencing machine. Lay down your life now and I promise you a painless death. Your weak force powers mean nothing to me. I have but one mission: to destroy - General Grievous
davrosthedalek is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-09-2006, 11:42 PM   #2
MJ
Lemonade

LFN Staff Member 
lol, very nice.

Now if you excuse me, I have a romantic night with the probulator awaiting!

Want some funny radio plays?
Nightlight Productions
All Night Long
MJ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-10-2006, 03:35 PM   #3
Sallim
Forumite

man davros! You are very skilled, I am impressed alot. I wish I could use the english language in the way like you do.

Keep it up!

Maybe davros should be a part of nighlight, what you think matt?

- supreme pleasure -
Sallim is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-09-2006, 09:42 AM   #4
LiMP RABBiT

Awesome episode. I especially liked the soundtrack which is become more and more surreal with every episode. At the moment I'm a great fan of Leer and her rants. Anyhoo, it's all still brimming with that Nightlight quality. Keep up the good work.

LiMP RABBiT is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-11-2006, 09:04 PM   #5
The Adventurer

Been away for awhile, but I've now gotten caught up on Lost Cause and have to see it's still as funny as ever. Leer blasting up Darth Vapor's dinner table was hi-larious.

The Adventurer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2006, 09:09 PM   #6
MJ
Lemonade

LFN Staff Member 
Heya, peoples!

I know it's been more than a month since the last episode of Lost Cause went online. That's for a reason.

You want to know what I have to go online once Lost Cause 2 is finished? Nothing.

Both Lost Cause 3 and Beneath Monkey Island WERE recorded, yes. But the recordings were lost before they even got to me. Ironic, huh? Not happy about that, I was asking for copies of them for months. So now that leaves me trying to arrange another recording time. Teusday next week actually looks half do-able.

If that happens, if one is arranged, if we record... I'll relax a bit about having content in my back pocket. Because two radio series will keep Nightlight going for a loooooong time.

Want some funny radio plays?
Nightlight Productions
All Night Long
MJ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > Hosted Forums > Nightlight Productions > Lost Cause II Part 8