lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Battle Over Coruscant
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2006, 09:24 PM   #1
Arcane_Penguin
Rookie

Battle Over Coruscant

My Second map,

Its a big Courscant space map (BOC = Battle Over Coruscant)

it features custom cockpits for all vehicles, heros for both sides,
multi-capital ships, and over 250+ modifed ship to ship turrets.

==::Installation::==

1. When you first download the file, it should be a zip file named "boc". Extract everything in the file to your desktop.
2. You should have extracted 3 files. One of them should be a readme text file named "Read Me" and the other two should be zip files named "BOC_Part_I" and "BOC_Part_II".
3. Extract everything from the zip file named "BOC_Part_I" to the desktop. You should have extracted a folder named "BOC".
4. Move the "BOC" Folder to your Star Wars Battlefront II AddOn folder in Crogram FilesLucasArtsStar Wars Battlefront IIGameDataAddOn.
5. Now, extract everything from the zip file named "BOC_Part_II". You should have extracted 3 folders named "FPM", "SIDE", and "Sound."
6. Move these three folders named "FPM", "SIDE", and "Sound" to the LVL_PC Folder in the "BOC" Folder that you just put in the AddOn folder. The location of the LVL_PC Folder is here.
Crogram FilesLucasArtsStar Wars Battlefront IIGameDataAddonBOCdata_LVL_PC

As you can see it's located in another folder named "data". Once you've put all 3 folders into the LVL_PC Folder it should work.
7. Enjoy.

==::Bugs::==

Theres no sound for the heros and some units.

DOWNLOAD

My Website

Vist my Website!

JKA Mapper | JKA Modder

SWBF2 Modder | SWBF2 Mapper | SWBF2 Modeler | SWBF2 Coder | SWBF2 Skinner | SWBF2 Player |
Arcane_Penguin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Modding & Editing > Battle Over Coruscant