lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Wouldn't mind if...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-18-2006, 09:01 AM   #1
tbl1
Rookie

Wouldn't mind if...

I wouldn't actually mind if they kept the game the same, with a new story. Although, the influence system needs to be tweaked i.e. one you make a LS player DS they should stop complaining about you killing for the sake of it (handmaiden, huge offender) and next gen gfx, no loading or saving times.
tbl1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2006, 10:00 AM   #2
Busby06
Rookie

Indeed. I do not believe that the game needs to be changed drasticly to be successful. INfact that may be its downfall. It needs a strong story, tweeks to the combat and influence system, maybe add a few extra features and make it look more pretty.

Nothing major needs changing, unless they have a really good idea that they want to implament... if thats the case yay!
Busby06 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2006, 10:10 AM   #3
Vaelastraz
Veteran

No, imo the game needs to be improved, or it would only count as an Addon.

I would like to see better graphics, new feats, new skills, new combat animations, more customization, a fascinating story, and more things which i cant think of right now.
Vaelastraz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2006, 11:16 AM   #4
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Vector Thrust
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Personally, I'd like to see less force powers, with more applications for each. More skills would be nice though...

Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2006, 01:47 PM   #5
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
^^^^
*Agrees*

Fewer Force Powers with more levels (maybe 5 instead of 3). Also, I'd like to see the skills become more chance-based, although I'm not sure how consistent that is with the d20 system
Achilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > Wouldn't mind if...