lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Kiragons Theed door problem
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2006, 08:40 PM   #1
kiragon
Rookie

Arrow Kiragons Theed door problem

Hi guys,

Im having a slight problem with my doors that im making. I've made my doors which are made of 2 moving bits for the left and 2 for the right like this:

@@@@@
@@@@@
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
@@@@@
@@@@@

| |
| |
| |
| |
| Trigger's Here |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |

The "@" represents one part that moves to the left at a speed of 10 and "&" represents the second part that moves to the left at a speed of 30.

The right hand side is the same just rotated to move to the right. All moving parts have the value "team" and the "key 'hangerdoor1' ". The problem i am having is that that anywhere in front of the door the player activates the door and opens at an incredable speed, won't close until i move out of the doors path. The area in which the player stands to open the trigger is represented by "|"

The door does close correctly it's just the opening stage that doesn't work.

I have tryed explain this the best i can let me know if you need any more info, i was thinking that there might be a closing speed and opening speed but im not sure.

Thanks Kiragon

P.S. Here is a link to a picture of what im talking about to better describe it.

http://atomicknight.bravehost.com/untitled.JPG

You will have to copy/paste this link

Current map: Minas Tirith (RTCW)

Last edited by kiragon; 04-20-2006 at 09:09 PM.
kiragon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Mapping > Kiragons Theed door problem