lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KOTOR III: The Price of Power
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-22-2006, 02:09 PM   #121
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Bastilla had learned more by Senyo's manner through his actions rather than his words. She went to find Tysy and told her, "You have done a great thing helping. It will be repaid one way or the other. Until that time, I would like it if you would consider training with me even though you were exiled."

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-23-2006, 02:33 AM   #122
rictus135

((OOC))Tysy is no longer an exile. That is why she and Senyo came back.((OOC))

There are 10 types of people in the world.
Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I'm not too fat. I'm alive aren't I?
rictus135 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-23-2006, 08:25 PM   #123
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Dragon's Dogma
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! Hot Topic Starter 
((OOC: Let's see if we can get this going again...))

IC:

Senyo paused a moment, looking again at the Enclave. A thought had just struck him. He owed Tysy, now. He was endebted to her for helping him escape. He shook his head, and took another two steps before he stopped again, looking at the Enclave. He took two steps back towards the building. Despite what little he did have, he still had honor, something he planned on keeping. That honor called him to stick by Tysy until he had repaid her, whether he liked it or not. But then again, going back into the Enclave would be a mistake. One step forward, one step back. After five minutes of indecision, he swore under his breath, and started back up to the Enclave, making his way to Revan's room. Perhaps she was still there?
When he arrived, blowing past all other Jedi that crossed his path, Senyo found that Tysy was indeed still there. Entering the room halfway, he said, "Tysy? Could I talk to you a minute?"

ForceFightWMe12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > KOTOR III: The Price of Power