lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jaden Korr, Sith Empress
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2006, 06:53 PM   #1
Walruseater
Rookie

Jaden Korr, Sith Empress

This is the first chapter of my new story. I've always wanted to write a Jedi Academy story! This takes place immediately after the end of the game, with a Dark-Sided Jaden Korr. She's a human female, the one with the grayish brown hair, or whatever color it is.

--------------------------------

Jaden Korr walked about on the Star Destroyer, ready to kill anyone who showed her the slightest disrespect. Tavion was dead, killed by her own hand, and she held the Sceptor in one hand, her lightsaber in the other.

She proceeded toward the bridge, for the most part ignoring the stares of all those she passed. Obviously people were wondering who she was, but probably assumed her to be one of Tavion's followers--an assumption she would correct as she as she entered the bridge. She was taking over, and she would be the leader of the Sith now. She had defeated her own master, and she would prove herself to be stronger than any other Dark Jedi.

It seemed that everyone she passed assumed her to be one of Tavion's apprentices, or perhaps one of Desann's leftover Reborns. But, again, that assumption would be corrected in time.

Upon entering the bridge, and strode forward as if she had always been there and always belonged there. "Tavion is dead," she said, holding up the Sceptor of Marka Ragnos for emphasis. "I have killed her, and I am taking her place. You will serve ME now."

The captain, a man who's name she did not know, approached her. "You expect to come aboard, just like that, and take over?" he said. "You--"

He never got the rest of his sentence out, for Jaden activated her lightsaber and thrust it into his chest. He cried out, and the hiss of the lightsaber was accompanied by the smell of burning flesh. He collasped in a heap, completely lifeless.

"Does anyone else wish to question my authority?" Jaden snarled, pointing the tip of her yellow lightsaber in the direction of each man on the bridge. She waited a full minute, then nodded. "Very good." She walked over to the station where the captain had been standing at.

She punched in the cooridinates, then nodded at the helm. They were going to get moving.

The stars streaked as they made the jump into hyperdrive, away from Korriban, and Jaden knew that there was no turning back now.

She had killed Rosh, killed Alura, killed Tavion, and killed Kyle Katarn. She now had the Sceptor, and she would rule the Sith.

And no one was going to stop her. Not now.

To be continued...

What do you think, guys?
Walruseater is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Stories / Fan Fiction > Jaden Korr, Sith Empress