lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The best Sci-Fi Show Ever
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2006, 08:36 AM   #1
Adama
Rookie

Location: Deck 9, Blue Squadron sleeping quarter, the Battlestar Galactica
The best Sci-Fi Show Ever

Hi all.
What in your opinion is the best sci-fi show ever screened on Tv?
Can be anything from the 1960 to today.
If you haven't already guessed i'm a diehard Battlestar Galactica fan, i love it almost as much as Star Wars!
The original Battlestar with Richard Hatch and Dirk Benedict was good but this new Battlestar is awesome!!!
The best show ever by far.

I saw a website vote on this subject last year and the original Battlestar came 35 and the new one came second after the original Star Trek only because it was brand new.
But hell tell me your favs plz.

We decided to play God, create Life, and when that life turned against us, we comfort ourselves in the knowledge that it was the Cylons that were flawed, but the truth is we are the flawed creation. We pass into uncharted space, limited supplies, limited fuel, no allies and now no hope, but i promise you this, We will make it.
William Adama, Officer Commanding Battlestar Galactica BSG 75
Adama is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > Dexter Jettser's Diner > The best Sci-Fi Show Ever