Originally Posted by mrsir7000
Could anyone help me on the bridge battle on the Leviathon? (against Saul)
Plasma grenades, thermal detonators, stasis field, insanity, Force Speed, Force Valor, shields, and stims are your friends. Here's my strategy:
1) Make sure you have everyone fully healed before you open the door.
2) When you get the autopause, activate shields and stim up.
3) Have everyone throw a plasma grenade or thermal detonator at Saul in the first round. That should take care of him. Now, if you have Force Valor and Force Speed use them.
4) Then direct your attention to the Dark Jedi. Have everyone attack the same guy at once. When he's dead, move on to the next one.
5) I usually go next to the Sith soldiers who are closest to Saul, then to the guys by the door.
Every few rounds pause the game and take stock of your shield status and your vitality points. You can use your medpacks or reactivate your shields without taking up a combat round if you go to the inventory screen>useable items>(select your item) use item.
That is a very tough battle. It took me a few tries, too. Good luck! And WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!