lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: (fic) KOTOR excerpts
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2006, 12:33 PM   #11
Char Ell
Force Enlightened

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Folder extraordinaire Forum Veteran 
Sorry but I've been dealing with finals this past week and haven't had much time to read for pleasure.

I've only read the first couple paragraphs of post #119. It seems to me that you skipped quite a bit of content on Korriban and I don't know if this was intentional or not so I'll wait to hear from you on this before I continue. Basically you go from Danika obtaining the Sword of Ajunta Pall to Danika encountering Sith students after she defeats Uthar Wynn, nothing in between about the crazed hermit in Tulak Hord's tomb, the assassin droid in Marka Ragnos' tomb or any events that occurred within Naga Sadow's tomb, e.g. how she defeated Uthar Wynn and how she handled Yuthura Ban (killed her or turned her back to the light).

Want to battle against cancer and other chronic diseases? Join Team LFN!

Char Ell is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Coruscant Entertainment Centre > (fic) KOTOR excerpts