lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Fred Tetra returns
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-11-2006, 04:21 PM   #1
Fred Tetra
Kotor Tool Guy

Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member Helpful! Notable contributor 
Fred Tetra returns

Hello folks!

Sorry I haven't been around to participate, but using the office PC to visit isn't always convenient.

I haven't been able to get around to rebuilding my Kotor Tool development system since it went down, (though I did finally get a new router) but I hope to be able to fix it in the near future. I received a $10 donation toward a new power supply, so things are moving forward on that front. If you'd like to contribute, that's fine (and appreciated!) but don't feel compelled; it's my problem, not yours.

If you have KT questions, feel free to post and I'll try to answer them ASAP.

Kotor Tool Developer
http://kotortool.starwarsknights.com/

"You want to help everyone who asks for aid, answer all of their questions, write that crucial bit of code for which they're searching, and be the hero who saves the day (and their job), but there comes a point when you realize that sleep is sometimes necessary."
—Stephen Toub

Visit the Kotor Tool Forum
Fred Tetra is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-11-2006, 04:24 PM   #2
Pavlos
Scruffy Englishman

Current Game: Viking Warrior Poets
Simply put: w00t! Nice to see you around again, Fred. Not much has changed...

StarWarsKnights.com -- News and features will be returning shortly...

I 'gin to be a-weary of the sun,
And wish the estate o' the world were now undone.
Pavlos is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-11-2006, 04:53 PM   #3
Jackel

Welcome back Fred, hope you used your down time from the KOTOR Tool well with the family/friends and doing non computer stuff (well except that you have to do for work..)
Jackel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-11-2006, 05:03 PM   #4
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
Hey Fred do you have a PC club computers near where you live? If so I do alot of business with them and I can probably get a Power supply will called for you. Just let me know what size and I can order that up for you.

FYI, Fred your our tool king so unless you want to pass the source out to some of the others here to help you relieve your burden. Then it's our problem as much as yours and I know that a $40-70 power supply is the least of a contribution that any one of us could offer to keep KT being improved.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-13-2006, 07:20 AM   #5
Joris1
Rookie

Welcome back, Fred! I'm glad to see that you are all right!

"But the angel said to them: Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.", Lucas 2:10-11
Joris1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-14-2006, 01:20 AM   #6
The Source
Rest In Peace

Contest winner - Modding 
Hey Fred! It is nice to hear everything is cool!

I hope to see you around.

R.I.P. to 'The Source' and 'MacCorp'
2004-2008
The Source is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > T3-M4's Astromech Droid Center > KotOR Tool > Fred Tetra returns