lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I sure hope there's some info on K3 at E3...heh. K3 at E3.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-12-2006, 12:54 PM   #41
KyleOfHarpenden
Rookie

look the fact remains that the games that sell more e.g lego star wars (in my opinion a master peice) are more likely to have a sequal than a game that sold half as many, i think they usually make sequals to games like empire at war because it will provide a good income like the sims i mean most people have nearley all the expansions for it. Does lucas have the money to make Kotor3? Games cost loads of money to make and they dont alweays make a large profit maybe there kinda saving up? but the truth is it's very unlikey that they wont make a kotor3, but i think they need some time and who knows maybe it'll be released for christmas? i mean all the games at E3 are coming out in september
KyleOfHarpenden is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-12-2006, 01:18 PM   #42
raven10
Rookie

..not just money, LA needs other resources as whell, a lot of those.....
For starters they need a story, a goood story, and i bet that's the thing they don't have, and don't have any clue how to get it......
raven10 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-15-2006, 12:13 AM   #43
Char Ell
Force Enlightened

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Folder extraordinaire Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleOfHarpenden
...but the truth is it's very unlikey that they wont make a kotor3, but i think they need some time and who knows maybe it'll be released for christmas? i mean all the games at E3 are coming out in september
Sorry KyleOfHarpenden, but the chance that Kotor 3 will be released this year, 2006, is virtually nonexistent. 2007 is still in the realm of possibility though I'm thinking that 2008 is more likely at this point.

Want to battle against cancer and other chronic diseases? Join Team LFN!

Char Ell is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > I sure hope there's some info on K3 at E3...heh. K3 at E3.