lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Map Editor Looks Great "A New Hope"
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2006, 01:20 AM   #1
gmenzies
Lurker

Map Editor Looks Great "A New Hope"

Hi, I been playing EAW on and off since lunach. I really only play single player, not much of an online player when it comes to rts.It's been fun. I do like rts, but not as much as other genes of games. So I like the game as much as I can.

The main thing I was looking forward to was the map editor, not as a designer, But as I user of peoples stuff. I always fool around with the editors just for fun, And I got say this one look great for mods! I was worry about it, that it would only allow map creation, 'Cause I haven't heard of lucasarts ever being this mod friendly! But I not sure if it is as mod friendly as I think, I have never made a mod.

But I think this is a new hope for me and many others for the future, aswell as the addon coming hopfully down the road soon. I want to thank Petro and Lucasarts for doing the right thing for the community! Also I hope that all you modders make great mods and maps for me to look forward too!
gmenzies is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Galactic Discussion > Map Editor Looks Great "A New Hope"