lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Can somebody please help me!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-26-2006, 01:39 AM   #1
Raven_Onasi
Rookie

Can somebody please help me!!!

I'm am new here and I am having a little bit of a problem!!!
I don't know if anyone has asked this or if there is already a thread protaning to this, but
In kotorII, I have successfully beaten the game once (as a female character) , and am playing it for a second time (as a female character), and I have not been able to spark a conversation ( or argument, which ever it is suppose to be) between Atton and the Disciple!! Nor have I gotten HK47 to talk about love. I have asked all possiable question and exited and went back into the ebon hawk numerous times and I still get nothing!! My strategy guide isn't helping me , and I'm personally getting kind of peeved!!!!!! . I want to complete the game to its fullest, and I have read a lot of threads in the forum and a couple has talked about it and my strategy guide says there is suppose to be something between Atton and Disciple, but I can't get anything!!!!
PLEASE HELP!!!!

Life is pain, highness, anyone who says differently is selling something. ~ Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride)

Pain is really the only reliable means by which truth may be obtained. Or so I choose to believe. ~HK-47

I'm not a warrior, I'm a soldier. There's a difference. Warriors attack and conquer, they prey on the weak. Soldiers defend and protect the innocent usually from warriors. ~ Carth
Raven_Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2006, 07:06 AM   #2
Lantzen
Aku Soku Zan

You most got more influence with Diciple then Atton, then Atton become jeaolus. The love thing with HK-47 im not sure how you get it. It's maybe later in game. I also think you get some conversations with Atton and Mira about Disciple.
Lantzen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2006, 01:17 PM   #3
Raven_Onasi
Rookie

So it would be smart to go to Datooine and get Disciple before going to Nar Shada? because I went to Nar Shada then Datooine then Duxan and Onderon, now I am at the sith planet and I still can't open up the conversation. I didn't even know that Mira and Atton talked about Disciple!! so maybe I need to change the order I go to the planets, because I was going in the order that my strategy guide told me to and it isn't helping. Thanks for your help though!!!

Life is pain, highness, anyone who says differently is selling something. ~ Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride)

Pain is really the only reliable means by which truth may be obtained. Or so I choose to believe. ~HK-47

I'm not a warrior, I'm a soldier. There's a difference. Warriors attack and conquer, they prey on the weak. Soldiers defend and protect the innocent usually from warriors. ~ Carth
Old 05-26-2006, 02:15 PM   #4
Raven_Onasi
Rookie

I also have another question,

do you only get the handmaiden and hanharr if you play as a guy character? because I play a female character and I have only seen the handmaiden on Telos and hanharr at the end of Nar Shada (and, of course, at the end on Malacore V).

Old 05-26-2006, 05:46 PM   #5
Lantzen
Aku Soku Zan

You only get Handmaiden if you are male, and Hanharr if you are darkside. But if you get Hanharr you can't get Mira
Lantzen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2006, 08:11 PM   #6
zadi
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zat
You only get Handmaiden if you are male, and Hanharr if you are darkside. But if you get Hanharr you can't get Mira
Zat is right... unless you have mods to get Handmaiden if you're female and Hanharr is you're good.

Yes, I'm obsessed with the games.
zadi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2006, 09:34 PM   #7
Mace MacLeod
Food-based rocker

Current Game: World of Warcraft
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Opening up HK's conversation options requires influence, which usually means dark side decisions in his presence and dark side choices in conversations. Handmaiden or Disciple vary by your PC gender, Mira and Hanharr vary by light/dark alignment.

Check the stickies for the influence guide and walkthrough. 99% of all questions are answered therein.

Be considerate to others or I will bite your torso and give you a disease!

Last edited by Mace_MacLeod; 05-27-2006 at 01:57 PM.
Mace MacLeod is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-27-2006, 01:22 AM   #8
Raven_Onasi
Rookie

Thank you guys so much!!! I didn't think I would ever get it!!!!
I would have had to play the game at least 60 more times before I would have figured it out, it was much easier to ask you guys.
I'm ready to kick some butt now!!!

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Can somebody please help me!!!